Today I will be reviewing a cream deodorant ‘Rose Crush’ and a solid perfume from the brand Burst of Happyness! Click here if you want to see the haul I did from this brand back in September. I have already reviewed a lip balm and a body scrub which has all the details about the brand and their products!
The Cream Deodorant ‘Rose Crush’
I am sensitive to the normal deodorants we get in the market because of their high alcohol content. So I had set high expectations from this deodorant. It has a tricky texture! It is not a cream, rather in solid form! There is no way you can take it out with your fingers, you have to use a spoon or spatula. But once you start rubbing against the skin, it kind of melts down. I like the smell, but it does not last long! You have to keep reapplying in every 3-4 hours.
Price: INR 480 for 50gm
The Solid Perfume
The texture is kinda same as the deodorant but the perfume is easier to blend into the skin! Like the lip balm and the body scrub, the perfume has the same citrusy fruity fragrance which I love a lot! It is very refreshing and summery! But like the deodorant, this too does not last very long! If you like refreshing lemon-y smell and do not mind reapplying perfume, you might like it!
Price: INR 200 for 10gm
- Colorful sturdy packaging! The tubs will be useful for storing purpose once the product gets over!
- Vegan, handmade, natural products! Free from preservatives and chemicals!
- Totally safe for skin
- Both the products smell nice!
- Well maintained website and quick service! Easy to place order!
- Tub packaging! Difficult for touch up and some might have hygiene issue!
- Short shelf life! You have to consume them just within three months of breaking the seal!
- Does not last long! Needs reapplication!
If you are sensitive to the fragrances containing alcohol and other chemicals and searching for something natural, then you can certainly go for these! Also if you like trying out interesting products, you can give them a shot! But make sure you are okay with repeated applications.
Rating: 3/5 for the deodorant and 3.7/5 for the perfume.
What do you think about these natural handmade fragrances? Comment below !!